Last year, AncestryDNA introduced a feature where you could share your DNA results with another Ancestry member. This allows any member you choose to view your Ethnicity profile and list of Matches. My username is “LewisHubert” without quotes.
- Select the AncestryDNA kit you want to share:
- When the page is done loading, click the Settings button:
- On the Settings page, scroll to the very bottom and click the Invite button:
- Enter the username you want to invite into the window that pops up and click the Send Invitation button:
- That’s it. The user will receive an email letting them know you’ve invited them and will then be able to sift through your AncestryDNA matches, etc.